Squared.


I love to wear beanie that's why I always have that on my head. I used to hate it before because my face is so round and I feel like an egg whenever I wear one but now I really don't care at all. Haha! I paired my color block plaid sweater with a leather skirt and a denim collar shirt around my waist. Simple yet casual. I finished the look with my long socks and platform creepers. If you're simple and lazy like me, recreate this look I would love to see! :) I hope you guys enjoy and thanks for reading! Have a great day and always keep smiling! <3

Color block plaid sweater- Forever 21(similar here)
Leather skirt- Forever 21 (here or similar here)
Light denim collar skirt- Cotton On (similar here or here)
Faux Leather platform creepers- Forever 21(Here or similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment