I feel old, but not very wise.


"I feel old, but not very wise"- From the movie 'An Education'

I aged by a year today and I don't know what to feel. Ever since I turned 20, thats how many years ago lol, I stopped feeling my age. I don't feel that I am 23 right now but I feel old. I am very thankful for another great year in this world! I am happy to celebrate it with friends and family but at the same time I'm sad that my husband isn't here with me on my special day. You know how military are :(. Anyways, I am back in Las Vegas for a week and here am I! Happy Birthday to me! <3 I tried to dressed up a little formal for my day because it's once a year so why not, at least for my birthday sake. Haha! I love this scarf that my friend gave me! He knows that I needed one. Lol! I've wore all the other pieces on my previous blog posts but I'll link them down below :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and stay simple and happy! <3



Infinity Eye Printed Scarf- Gift (found a similar one here)
Mustard Dress- Forever 21 (similar here)
Trench Coat- Forever 21 (similar here)
Lace up platform booties- Forever 21 (similar here)
Crossbody bag- US Polo Assn (similar here or here)

2 comments: