Not all who wander are lost.


Hello everyone! I haven't blogged in a while. How are you guys? I hope everybody is doing great! Who's excited for Christmas? Can you believe how we only have 9 days before Christmas? Time flies right?! Here's to the holiday. I always have fun whenever I do photo shoot because life is too short to not smile. Haha! Life is too short to be unhappy so everyday never forget to at least smile or be happy. Sometimes life gets hard I know, but we just have to Trust the Lord with everything. Everything happens for a reason. Everything has a purpose. We have our own purpose in life. I know that life is not easy but always remember that God is always there for us. Anyways, here is another simple outfit of the day. I just love the color combination of this one. Burgundy is really one of my favorites, same as blue, white and black. Haha! What are your plans for the holiday? Comment down below I would like to know! <3 Have an awesome day y'all!

Knitted Cardigan- Forever 21(similar here)
Striped Top- Forever 21(similar here)
Faux Leather Skater Skirt- Forever 21(same here)
Burgundy leggings- Kmart(similar here)
Lace up booties- www.urbanog.com (similar here)

1 comment: