It is what it is.


Cheers to the upcoming weekend or to the weekend! I can't believe that January is coming to an end already. We just can't stop the time, like the rain. Lol. Anyways, here's my vintage casual look for everyday. I know, I know, the floral print trousers made the look alive also the hat! Well, that's the point of being simple. :) Some simple things need to stand out on your outfit. As of you know, I love simplicity because I was born that way and will stay that way. :D Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Always be happy no matter what! <3



Panama Hat- Urban Outfitters (here)
Oversized Sweater- Forever 21 (similar here
Floral print trousers- Forever 21 (similar here or here)
Cross necklace- Topman (similar here
Lace up platform booties- Forever 21 (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment