First Day of January.


2014 has come to an end. I felt sad but at the same time here is a new year to begin and start over again. Do you guys have any resolutions for this year? I don't have any because I can't do it all year anyways. Haha! I'm going to pursue goals this year and hopefully it'll last the whole year. Cheer to the new years! To start off the year, here is my first blog of the year. I love this mustard dress that I matched with my poncho. I added this Panama hat to spice up the look. :) I hope you guys are having a great year so far! Keep Smiling! Have an awesome day y'all! <3


Mustard Flare Dress- Forever 21(here or similar here)
Cross Charm Necklace- Forever 21(similar here)
Poncho- Forever 21(similar here or here)
Panama Hat- Urban Outfitters(similar here)
Lace up Platform boots- Forever 21(similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment