Homie Don't You Know Me.


Hello everyone! How are you guys? Here is another simple outfit for everyday. Blue is my favorite color and yet I don't wear this color much often. I like it simple and basic. I always tell myself that I need to post something better, something more, but homie don't you know me? JK! I am all about that simple outfits but I will try my best to put an extra effort this year. New year, means new ideas, new trends, everything new, so let's just see. :) This outfit is perfect for everyday especially if you want to hangout with your friends, this is the right choice. I added my varsity jacket and a beanie to compliment the minimal look and to give a pop of color too. I hope you guys have a wonderful day! Always keep smiling! <3

Varsity Jacket- Forever 21(similar here)
Jacquard Pin up shorts- Urban Outfitters (Here)
Cable Knit Beanie- Forever 21 (a few here)

2 comments: