Flashback Friday!



Let me go back to our 5th anniversary this year. Here is to 'flashback friday'! This year me and buuboo turned 5 years together. :) How time flies! I wish it was more than 5 years though. Haha! We celebrated it this February and we cruised San Diego. This is our first time on a cruise together! Every year we tried to do different things to celebrate our anniversary. We are also new to San Diego so we decided to stroll the place since we haven't gone to a lot of places because of a busy schedule. I took a lot of photos because I want it to be memorable, but of course nothing is more important than being with the love of my life. (how corny can I be, haha!) We did a two hours cruise; North and South part of San Diego. It was great and I love the view from the boat. If you're going to come to San Diego, this is definitely one of the places that you should check out. I also included my outfit of the day since I haven't uploaded any outfits lately. I just wore something casual and chic. :)

Kimono- Thrifted (a few here)
Studded Faux leather shorts- Forever 21 (similar here)
Leggings- Forever 21 (similar here)
Lace up platform boots- Forever 21 (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment