Sorry I'm Bad


Happy Weekends everyone! Any plans for this weekend? I have so much homework and I'm slacking it. Haha! I'm probably one of the laziest person ever. It's the weekends again, I just can't beat the time. Its really flying by. The next thing we know is it's Christmas already. :p Anyways, this outfit must've been seen everywhere, because I did too. The only thing is that my jacket is awesome. Haha! This green jacket is perfect for the season. I just love it! Plaids are never out of style like stripes and I love wearing plaids too. The weather here is so bipolar because now its starting to warm up again. I don't know anymore. Sorry I'm Bad. Lol. Have a great weekend everyone!

Green Jacket- Forever 21(similar here)
Plaids Collar Longsleeve- Forever 21 (similar here)
Boots- Kmart(similar here)
Necklace- H&M(similar here)
Get this look for $103+ on Lookastic: Olive Parka, Red Plaid Dress Shirt, Black Leggings, Dark Brown Leather Boots, Gold Necklace, and White Earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment