Daisies.

Happy Friday! What are you all going to do this weekend? I wore this on Thursday. Another lazy day huh? Another dress, a denim long sleeves, a chain necklace and my booties. That's pretty much it. That day was so special and I didn't expect it to be :) I might post a different blog about it but let's talk about Friday. Who else gets excited for Friday except me? Yay! The reason why i like Friday is because I work on the weekdays and I am off on the weekends. I know a lot of us work on the weekends, I used to too and it was okay, unless if there's an event in town then it will suck. Haha! Anyways, everyday should always be a great day. We are alive so that's the way to start it. Every day I keep my outfit simple because that's me. I should change my thing to simple outfits. Lol. Being simple sometimes look like you put an effort to it, though, it's not really. :)) Hope all of you are having a good day so far! Keep Smiling and Have an awesome weekend! <3
Dress and Necklace- Forever 21 (forever21.com)
Denim sleeves and shoes- Kmart (kmart.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment