I'm Not Sorry


I'm not sorry, are you? :p , Happy Tuesday guys! I've been slacking this past few days and this is really bad, but I'm not sorry. Just kidding! It's getting a little cool from where I live that's why I am kind of preparing myself to be ready for the winter. I simply love my jacket, just because! As you can see, the back of it says "I'm Not Sorry". Have you ever feel that way? We all do I must say. This is a simple casual outfit for chill days. I like simple outfits if in case you haven't noticed yet. :p 


"I'm Not Sorry" Sweater,  & Top - Forever 21 (forever21.com)
Platforms- H&M (hm.com/us/)
Get this look for $113+ on Lookastic: Blue Skinny Pants, Black Leather Backpack, White Earrings, Black Suede Low Top Sneakers, and White and Black Print Short Sleeve Blouse

2 comments:

  1. I'm not feeling sorry for seeing this fabulous outfit<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! yay! that was a good one :p Thank you! <3

      Delete