Black & White



Hello Hello! How is everybody doing? :) Today I decided to wear something casual and simple. I love this combination (black and white), it's simple but it looks very casual. Wherever you are in your life right now, always remember to be optimistic. Being positive will help you get through the day and every day. Even if people tell you negative things, just keep in your mind that ain't nobody got time for that. This morning, I got an email from a random person and told me all negative things, but guess what? I've been there, done that, and nobody can bring me down. :D Just gotta keep my heads up and follow what I wanted to do in life. You are the boss of you and nobody can tell you what to do. Always remember that in this life, it is always your reaction that will affect you. So if people tell you bad things, It is up to you if you're going to let it in. Always Smile More! And Have an awesome day y'all! :]

Black & White Jacket- Charlotte Russe (charlotterusse.com)
Top, Flats, Bag- Forever 21 (forever21.com)
Necklace- H&M (hm.com/us/)

Get this look for $133+ on Lookastic: Black Skinny Pants, White Leather Ballerina Shoes, White and Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Silver Necklace, White and Black Varsity Jacket, and Black and White Houndstooth Crew-neck T-shirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment