Wedding Dress.



"I Do"
How is everybody doing? I haven't posted in a while and here I am! :) I am back with my wedding dress. I've been busy for the past week because of this and yes, I can't believe that I am married <3 Life gets tough, but there is always good in every challenges. I worried so much about getting married because I am young, I haven't finished my study yet, I don't know how to cook, etc. All those make me worry about life. And then I realized that I shouldn't worry because I know everything happens for a reason. I know God is working on me. God is guiding me to a path where I should be in and where I can find myself. God leads me here and I am blessed and thankful to have a man who loves me the way I am. I couldn't ask for more. 
Anyways, this is my "dress". Well, it is actually a crop long sleeve top and a tulle skirt that I put together. Then, I put a ribbon around my waist and make a bow. And combined it with my nude platform heels. I think it was pretty cute :)  Hopefully you guys like it! <3


Crop Top- H&M (hm.com/us/)
Tulle Skirt- Ebay (www.ebay.com)
Nude Platforms- Forever 21 (forever21.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment