Hello, It's Me.



     Happy New Year everyone! It's been a while since I last posted a blog and here I am now! New year, new blog! Haha! How is 2016 treating you so far? :) I hope everything is well with you guys! I couldn't believe that it's 2016 already though. Let's claim it to be our year! This year is going to be a better year! Hallelujah! :D

I have been loving turtle necks and long boots this winter. They are just the perfect match if you don't want to wear pants or leggings. In this outfit, I wore a long loose knit turtle neck sweater so I can match it with this over the knee boots. I got this sweater at znu.com and I was impressed with the quality of it. The turtle neck sweater is really comfortable and has a great quality. Do not expect anything about the shipping though, they are from Asia so the shipping takes a long time. Overall, they provide a good service and good products!
They are also having a new year's sale, check it out here -->Znu New Year Sale

I hope everyone is having a great year so far! Keep it up!


SHOP HERE:
Apricot Polo Neck Loose Knit Sweater- ZNU
Over the Knee Boots- Dresslink

0 comments:

Post a Comment