Pop of Red

How beautiful is this? Today I will take you to an adventure!!! Let's get it started!
This was at Pacific Beach in San Diego. Isn't it amazing? I'm so in love with this beach!
This was at Coronado Beach! Another favorite of mine! :)
This was at one of the museums that I went to. This Christmas tree is too gorgeous to miss. <3

I just wanted to wear something christmassy (if that's even a word) Haha! Another simple outfit for a cold day and I added a pop of red for the holiday season. Only 5 days left before Christmas everyone! Who's excited? :) Me too! I love seeing tall christmas trees, it makes me more excited for the season. I hope everyone's enjoying their vacation, or at least done with their christmas shopping! Haha! Happy Holidays and Keep Smiling! <3

Utility Jacket- Forever 21(similar here)
Knitted hoodie- Aeropostale(similar here)
Polka Dots scarf- Walmart(a few here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment