Polka Dots at Old Town San Diego

Welcome to Old Town San Diego! Today we will travel back in time. :D 


How was the adventure? :) Wasn't it lovely? I love this place! It was my first time here and this place was very interesting. Plus, I didn't know that we are going here and my outfit blended with the place. Haha! I would say that this was one of the most fascinating place I've ever been to. If you ever go to San Diego, I would highly recommend this place! Old Town San Diego is considered the birthplace of California. I don't know why I wasn't into history when I was in high school, but I surely miss a lot of things. Anyways, my outfit is very simple and casual. Polka dots sweater and scarf, my fringe shoes and my Fedora hat. It's very simple and pleasant. I just can't get over how amazing this place was. This place stands out more than myself and I don't really mind at all! Haha! I love going to places like this, especially unexpected ones. :) I hope you all are having a great day so far and Happy holidays! 2 more days before Christmas guys! Crazy crazy! Keep Smiling! <3

Polka dots Sweater- Charlotte Russe(a few here)
Polka Dots Scarf- Walmart(similar here)
Pants- H&M(similar here)
Fringe Shoes- H&M(similar here)
Fedora Hat- Urban Outfitters(similar here and here)

1 comment:

  1. Superb shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete