Christmas is coming.


Santa Claus is coming to town! I cannot believe that there are only 3 more days left! Who would've thought that this year is coming to an end already? I just can't. Haha! Since it's almost Christmas, I decided to wear Christmas colors on the very last minute. I am wearing this tartan plaid dress and this trench coat from Forever 21. I also love my Lace up platform booties that I just got, and it's one of the few on my christmas list. You can wear this on a casual day, on a Christmas party or on any day I would say it would be perfect. It's not just for the holidays but also for everyday. Let this season be jolly! Start a new day with a smile! Keep smiling everyone! <3

Tartan plaid dress- Forever 21(similar here)
Trench Coat- Forever 21(a few here)
Lace up platform booties- Forever 21 (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment