Ombre.


It's Thursday already, what?! First week of December is really going by so fast! 21 Days before Christmas! I'm excited! Who isn't? :) I miss my long hair. When I saw this photo shoot I almost regret having a haircut, but you know Life goes on! Haha! This is another simple look for everyday. I put on my ombre collar long sleeves and add this knitted vests on top of it. I thought it looks cute. To finish it off, I just put on my boots because I love wearing them. Tomorrow is Friday! Any plans for the weekend? :] I can't wait till tomorrow because me and my husband are going to Las Vegas! Yay! I hope you guys are having a great day so far! I must say that the weather here in San Diego is really really nice! Perfect! <3


Knitted Vests- Thrifted
Ombre Long Sleeve- Cotton On
Boots- Kmart(a few here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment