Above the ocean.


Hello everyone! How are you all? Let me take you inside the ship! This ship is really gigantic. My husband wants me to see his ship where he works at and so I told him why not and here we are! If you want more photos just let me know ;) Anyways, Here's another outfit that I matched with my burgundy leggings. I created three different outfits with the same leggings and here is my second one. :) What do you guys think? It is very simple and comfortable for everyday. I just threw on a sweater and a beanie and that is it! Haha! I hope everyone's having a great day so far! Always Smile more! <3


Now that's what I call High tech Sweater- (actually this is Men's Sweater)- H&M
Beanie with pompoms- Forever 21 (a few here)
Lace up combat boots- Wet Seal (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment