Black is the new Black


Hello everyone! I hope everyone's doing great! What are you wearing today? :] I decided to wear all black because I love wearing black! It gives you that simple look and still looks chic. Plus, black matches everything. This is an everyday outfit that I would wear, just because I am lazy. Haha!I put together a sweater and a studded shorts with my knee high socks in case it gets cold. I love fall because it's not that hot and not that cold. Simplicity is the best! Have an awesome day y'all!


Black Long Sleeves/ Sweater- Forever 21
Studded Leather Shorts-Forever 21
Knee High Socks- Ebay
Black Platforms- H&M (similar here)
Get this look for $66+ on Lookastic: Black and White Crew-neck Sweater, Black Studded Leather Shorts, White Necklace, Black Knee High Socks, and Black Suede Ankle Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment