On the Road


Happy Sunday! It's a new day! Rise and Shine! :] How are you all? Another simple outfit for fall! I thought my top was a dress and it wasn't. It was too short so I put on a leather short that'll match my outfit. It came out well for me :] My boots made my look more casual and elegant. I always have fun whenever me and my friend do a photo shoot because it's funny how we just take them anywhere, on any random places. I like making silly faces because I am silly? Haha! Anyways, that's one thing about me for right now. Hope y'all have an amazing day!

Long Sleeve shirt- Thrifted
Studded Shorts- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Boots- Kmart
Get this look for $93+ on Lookastic: Black and White Polka Dot Skater Dress, White Necklace, Black Studded Leather Shorts, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Black Knee High Socks, and Brown Leather Knee High Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment