Burgundy


Hi y'all! What are you guys up to? I've been kind of busy these past few days trying to spend time with my loved ones. I've been thinking about what's going to happen with my life lately. I feel like I've been wasting most of my time. Have you ever feel that way? Especially if you don't know what you really want in life. I just want to be happy and successful. Being successful takes time and hard work. This is life. We only have one so we have to live it up every single second. :] Anyways,  this is another simple outfit of mine. It's getting cozy outside. Hope you guys are having a good day so far! Happy Tuesday! :D


Sweater- Forever 21(a few here)
Floral Skirt- Wet Seal(a few similar here)
Platforms- H&M(few similar here)
Get this look for $205+ on Lookastic: Dark Purple Oversized Sweater, White Necklace, Burgundy Floral Skater Skirt, Black Socks, and Black Suede Oxford Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment