Fly High


Happy Sunday y'all! What are you guys doing today? :) Hopefully you guys have fun! I wore this outfit last year and I was trying to redo it and add something else but it didn't turn out nice. Haha! I haven't posted this outfit in my blog so why not just post it. I love this chunky sweater that I got from a thrift store. Thrift stores also have some good stuff you know. Who do thrift? Join the club yo! :] So I decided to match my sweater with my A-line skirt to give it more a flowy look. To complete the look I just added this combat boots and taadaaa! Finished product! And this is another simple outfit from me :) Have an awesome day and always Smile more! <3


Sweater- Thrifted
Printed Skirt- Forever 21(similar here)
Combat boots- Kmart(a few here)
Get this look for $57+ on Lookastic: Grey Oversized Sweater, Black Long Sleeve T-shirt, Beige Print Skater Skirt, Tan Leather Boots, and Gold Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment