Almost Winter


Happy Friday! How is everybody doing? :] I've been kind of busy these past few days because of moving and packing and everything. I moved to San Diego, CA! I'll definitely miss Vegas. :( But I guess this is real life. I hate change. I am not a fan of it. I know some people like change because sometimes it is for a good cause. I guess I will just try to adjust myself because there is no point of complaining. It wouldn't change anything right? Anyways, this photos were still in Vegas. Haha! I've had this jacket for years and I still like it, just because of its fur! Haha! This is another simple outfit of mine that is perfect for everyday. :) Now, let's all have a happy weekend!

Stripes Shirt- Forever 21
Statement Necklace- Forever 21
Studded Shorts- Forever 21
Platforms- H&M(similar here)
Get this look for $82+ on Lookastic: White and Black Vertical Striped Button Down Blouse, White Necklace, Black Studded Leather Shorts, Black Knee High Socks, Black Suede Oxford Shoes, and Purple Knit Cardigan

0 comments:

Post a Comment