Manic Monday


"It's just another Manic monday, wish it was sunday" Happy Monday everyone! How is everybody doing? I hope y'all are starting great as we kick off this Thanksgiving week! Who's excited for Thanksgiving? Everyday should be exciting and we should Always give thanks in every day. I'm ready to eat a lot, are you? Haha! Anyways, this is another simple outfit yet it looks chic and casual. I put on this high low dress and layer it with this floral sweater. To make the look stand out, I wear this black ombre platforms.Don't you feel like sometimes wearing heels make the look more well dressed? Haha! I don't know why I feel like sometimes it really does. Hope you all are having an awesome day so far! Let's be amazing this week! <3


Floral sweater- Forever 21(a few similar here)
High Low Lace dress- Forever 21(a few similar here)
Ombre booties- Urbanog (a few similar here)
Get this look for $74+ on Lookastic: Gold Necklace, Black Chiffon Maxi Skirt, Black Suede Lace-up Ankle Boots, Beige Floral Crew-neck Sweater, and White Socks

0 comments:

Post a Comment