Simplicity.


Halloww! What's up with everybody? This is another simple outfit of mine. Yeah, I am all about that life. Haha! This was when I still have my long hair :( Oh how I miss it. This look is simply for everyday, chill out days with friends or even for running some errands. I simply put on this dotted diamond shirt, striped boyfriend jeans and a cardigan and there you go! Pretty simple right? :) Anyways, I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday! Let's keep it up! <3

Cardigan- Forever 21 (a few similar here)
Top- Thrift Store
Striped Boyfriend Jeans- Aeropostale(similar here)
Blue Flats- Cotton On(a few similar here)
Get this look for $118+ on Lookastic: White Polka Dot Short Sleeve Blouse, Gold Necklace, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Navy Cardigan, Blue Suede Loafers, and Blue Vertical Striped Jeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment