March 3, 2015



Today is the day! It is my orientation and training and I finally got a job! Let's see how this one will work for me. I've been wanting to have one, since I get bored all the time, or maybe I'm just really lazy to do anything. Ya know me. Haha! My job is really close to the beach and also I am free to do kayaking, etc. since I am an employee! Fun right? :)Hopefully I'll learn the job quickly because I hate not knowing what I am doing and feeling stupid at the first few weeks or months of the job. Haha! This was all I got for today. I didn't get to take a picture of the view of the beach but it was beautiful!!! Unfortunately, I forgot my phone while my manager was giving me a tour of the place. But, first day was okay. I thought I'll work as a seasonal but I got it all wrong. Haha! I am an hourly part time for now. I'll see how this one goes. Wish me luck!:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment