That booties.



     Happy weekend everyone! Who is ready for next month? I meant Monday. I couldn't believe January is about to end. My birthday month is almost over! Who else have their birthday this month? Happy birthday to us! :D
     Here I am to review this beautiful boots from sammydress. I paired this boots with a basic look; a sweater and boyfriend jeans. Basic is beautiful. Sometimes you really don't have to put a lot of effort to look stylish. Being is simple is beautiful, remember that. :) Anyways, I'll talk about them boots. Haha! This boots are perfect for everything. The quality is good and it has a light material. This are some lightweight boots. It is easy to walk on this boots and very comfortable. This boots are very affordable! The only thing that sucks is the shipping, and it takes time for it to get delivered. Overall, it's a great boots!


SHOP HERE: 
Ankle Boots- sammydress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment