What are those?



      Hello, Hello! We are only 9 months away from Christmas and New years! Can you believe that it's March already? Days are just going crazily fast. Anyways, what are those? :) I love this shoes! I've been wanting one since spring is coming and this is perfect for it.  
     I decided to be casual and comfy with this look because who doesn't like to be comfortable while running errands or going out with friends right? I paired this shoes with a tee and a high waisted shorts. This shoes are perfect for walking or even just going out. I love how it is suede and classic. I got the black one because it matches everything. The white one would match everything as well. This is really a good buy especially if you are looking for a comfy shoes and shoes that will last for a long time. Also, I love how my tee shirt says "No One Cares", it's because sometimes you just don't care! Haha! Life goes on. I hope everyone is having a great week so far! By the way, tomorrow is Friday! Happy weekend! <3

SHOP HERE:
Glove Pupper Black Suede- Clarks (click here)
Cities Graphic Tee- Forever 21 (click here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment