Black Jumpsuit.



     I needed at least a jumpsuit in my life. Haha! Jumpsuits are my next favorite, other than rompers and dresses. They are like the longer version of rompers. Haha! By the way, I wore this on a very humid day here in Southern California, but I'm not complaining. Yeah, I'm not. :p I've been wanting to have a jumpsuit for me to wear on a lazy or casual day. It's very comfortable and I like comfortable things *wink* haha! I paired my jumpsuit with my favorite sandals from Clarks and also throw out some layered necklace.
     Me and my husband went to Balboa Park this day to take a look at some museums. If you haven't been on San Diego, Balboa Park is one of the places that you should definitely check out. You will be amaze of the structural buildings and also the museums they have. 

Simply thanks to Dresslink for this perfect jumpsuit for summer! And to Clarks for this beautiful sandals! <3


SHOP HERE:
Black Jumpsuit- Dresslink.com (click here)
Hotel Bustle Oyster Leather- Clarks (click here)

1 comment:

  1. I have seen some good collection.The brand looks sick and so does the photography!
    Coat Style Jackets



    ReplyDelete