Summer Vibes





     Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted a blog. Happy Summer time by the way! As some of you know, summer in Las Vegas is real. Yeah, it's hotter than the boiling water haha! It's a complete joke :/ Lol. Anyways, how is summer treating you? If you live in a desert like me, my advice is to drink lots of water. Sometimes it's too hot to function but if you are going out with this kind of dress that I am wearing on this blog, it makes you want to show it off and the you won't mind the heat at all. I just love this stripes one shoulder off dress. You can wear it on a casual day, on a holiday, or everyday actually. It comes in two colors: blue and pink. Check out the link below! :) I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! 

SHOP HERE:
Striped One Shoulder Asymmetrical Dress- Light in the Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment