Decadence.



     On my last blog, I didn't write anything just because I was trying to keep quiet and not say anything. Just kidding! Haha. I was trying to see if blogging can work that way because I know sometimes bloggers run out of things to say too. I want to see if I can shut up and go with the flow. But you know what, It's kind of weird not to write down anything. I feel like there's always this urge inside of me that makes me want to talk to you guys and makes me share things that we can both relate to or not. Haha!
     I've been gone for a while and I'm not saying that I'm back, jk! You know sometimes there's just some things that don't make sense and don't seem to interest you anymore. There are things that we need to figure out to see if it is made for us. Sometimes you got to push yourself a little bit more to be where you wanted to be. I am still confused about myself but I am getting there. I am trying to figure myself out still because that is life. I still don't know what I'm supposed to be and that's why we have this thing called "present" to see what we are going to be in the "future". 
     Anyways, so much for that. Haha! Here's another outfit that I put together. It's not that fancy but also not that simple. It's just right. Haha. I love all the pieces because it seems to compliment each other. I will leave it all to you, be the judge. :) Have a great rest of the week everyone! <3


SHOP HERE:
Logo Top- Forever 21
Jacquard Blue Midi Skirt- Romwe
Layered Geo Necklace- Forever 21 (similar here)
Lug Sole Flatform Sandals- Charlotte Russe


0 comments:

Post a Comment