Spring Dress



     Spring is definitely just around the corner! Who else is excited? :) Now let’s talk about this dress right here. Isn’t it beautiful? I just fell in love with it and I can’t wait to wear this all summer long. The pattern just fit right into spring, oh birds! This dress was from eShakti.com. When I order it, it took about 1-3 weeks because it was from a different country but it was worth the wait. You can also customize your order of choice once you get to their website. The sizes and even the kind of the fabric that you want for your clothes, they surely did a great job providing it. I had a really great service picking what I wanted and I am very satisfied of their product. The dress just fit me perfectly and I can’t complain about it! I was just very happy of the dress and I can wear this all day long. :) I would wear this on a casual day or on a formal night. 
     They have a lot of choices of dresses on their site, as a matter of fact, I partner with them and got 10% off for you guys when you purchase from their website! Just use the code "thesimplesarah" in the promotional code box and it is valid until 5/1/2015. Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions. This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories. What are you guys waiting for? :) SHOP NOW! <3
Thank you guys for reading and I hope everyone have a great day! Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment