Beach Days.



     Time is absolutely going by fast isn't it? Summer is almost over and September is here! BER months are here again. Soon enough my favorite holidays are going to take over. I just don't want it to be over. Summer went by so fast and I didn't even see it coming. I have been working all summer and I barely go out and when I do, I make sure I make it memorable. It is hard for me to spend time with my husband because whenever he's off I have to work, and whenever I'm off he has to work. Whenever we both get off work we're both tired and so we don't really go anywhere at night. Let's just say we are lazy most of the time. Just kidding. Haha!
     Anyways, here is one of my last summer days look. :)


SHOP HERE:
Off the Shoulder dress- ROMWE (click here)
Panama Hat- Urban Outfitters (click here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment