A lovely day in paradise.



     Ain't it fun living in the real world? Haha! If you ever go to San Diego, La Jolla Cove is a must go to place. I've been wanting to go see the beauty of this beach and here I am! Finally my husband took me here and It was worth the traffic. Haha! It was a humid day and I didn't regret being out in the sun having a beautiful view. The vibe of being on the beach is just priceless. We got to appreciate the mother nature in all ways. :)
     Here is my casual outfit before summer ends. I've been wanting to try and wear this off shoulder romper that I got from Romwe. The romper was okay but the only down part is that it didn't have the elastic/stretchy part on the top of the romper. Since I don't have anything in the front, the off-shoulder part keeps going down and I had to keep it balance on my shoulders. Haha! I don't know if that makes sense but you'll figure out what I meant. Haha! I finished it off with my lace up platform boots. It was so funny I was wearing this boots at the beach. Haha! I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Tomorrow is Friday! If that is something you're going to be excited for. Haha! <3


SHOP HERE:
Off the shoulder Striped Romper - Romwe (click here)
Panama Hat- Urban Outfitters (click here)
Lace up platform boots- Forever 21 (a few here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment