Casual Valentines



I am back with another casual and simple look for this month! It's Love Month, which everyday should be right. Haha! I prepared three simple looks for Valentines Day and this is my first look. All black and a pop of red, simple yet a little bit elegant or should I say a little formal because of the blazer effect. Lol! You can't go wrong with a black blazer. Anyways, How's everyone doing? I've been slacking it this past few days because sometimes I feel motivated and sometimes I don't. Don't you feel that way too? I've been unmotivated lately and I don't know why. I just need some inspiration to think and discover more of myself. I am a very confusing person I must say. Haha! I hope you guys are having a great day so far! Always be happy! <3


Blazer- H&M
The rolling stones tee- Hot Topic
Beanie- Hot Topic (similar here or here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment